Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 months old


Jamison is 2 months old now! I can't believe how fast he is growing. On Monday I took him to the St Luke's weigh clinic and he weighed 10lbs 2 oz and on Tuesday he had his 2 month appt and he weighed 10 lbs 5 oz and he was 22 1/4 inches long. Since it was his 2 month appt he had all of his shots too. He was not happy after he got his shots and it made me really sad...I cried with him. On the plus side the doc said that he is developing normally and she even called him the perfect baby. He has been sleeping 7 hours every night and it has been nice for me. I haven't needed a nap in weeks.

Today we are excited because we get to meet Great Aunt Renee for the first time. We are going to Great Grandma Thelma's tonight for spaghetti. Also at 4 we are meeting Sue Stanek our in home daycare lady. She is really excited to meet little Jamison. I have posted a pic of Jamison in a cute halloween outfit. We got him a hot dog costume for halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment