Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One week old!

Jamison is one week old today. Wow what a week it has been! Seeing our little boy for the first time, surgery, recovery, learning to breastfeed, being discharged and learning how to take care of baby at home. Now we couldn't imagine life without Jamison!

Tomorrow we have his first doctor's appt! I am excited to find out his weight but I expect that he may have lost weight since that is normal in the first week.

Also the little guy seems to like to pee when he has his diaper off! One time he peed into his eye...I felt so bad for him! Now I use the peepee teepee which is so nice for a little boy.

Also over the last week we have had so much help...my parents came out from Ohio last Wed and stayed until Sunday. They helped with meals and buying things that we needed and it was so good to see them! Dana also came and she was a big help as well and we loved seeing Kaden again, my he looks like a little boy now! Also Steve and Roxanne have been a big help with bringing meals and tonight they are coming over to make supper. We thank everyone for the gifts and congrats that Jamison has recieved. I will keep you updated on his doc's appt tomorrow! I have also put a pic up of Jamison at one week old.

No comments:

Post a Comment